Ricotta Sugar CookiesFrom notyourmomma 9 years ago
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 small carton ricotta cheese shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest shopping list
- 4 cups flour shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 2 to 4 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 3 drops almond extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix ingredients into a sticky dough.
- Drop by teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until bottoms are brown.
- To make glaze:Put confectioners' sugar into a saucepan. Stir milk, a few drops at a time, along with the almond extract, into the sugar and stir over low heat until completely dissolved.
- Drizzle over cooled cookies.
- Makes about 4 dozen.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating2 people
When I was in Australia a few years ago I was served a bread that featured ricotta and honey, it was an amazing addition to the bread. I will definately be making these.sunny in Portland loved it
I can notice that you like making those unusual recipes.This is really new.It sounds great.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it