Smoked Salmon RollupFrom watson2167 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill weed or 1 teaspoon dried dill weed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 3 medium green onions, chopped (3 tablespoons) shopping list
- 1 cup flaked or chopped smoked salmon shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups swiss cheese (6 ounces) shopping list
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Line jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch, with aluminum foil. Grease foil generously.
- Beat flour, milk, dill weed, butter, salt, eggs and onions until well blended. Pour into pan. Sprinkle with salmon. Bake uncovered 15 to 18 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Immediately sprinkle with cheese and spinach. Roll up, beginning at narrow end, using foil to lift and roll . Cut into 6 slices.