Best-Ever Thin and Crisp Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom annacg 7 years ago
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 sticks unsalted butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 12 ounces semi-sweet or bittersweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (such as Macadamia) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix together flour, soda and salt. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer, beat butter and both sugars for about 2 minutes or until very creamy. Add vanilla and eggs and beat just until egg is blended in. By hand, stir flour mixture into butter mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a parchment or Silpat lined cookie sheet. If you don’t have parchment or a Silpat, just use an ungreased sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool on sheet for 2 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool and crisp.
The Cookannacg Austin, TX
The Rating5 people
I love crispy cookies. These sound great!gapeach55 in Covington loved it
I bet they're good- 2 sticks of butter! I'd better get the elastic waist pants out now...suzalleogram in Easthampton loved it
I just baked them- make sure they are browning on the edges and all-over golden brown before taking out of oven. These were really good. Omitted the salt because I only had salted butter. Also, I used white and dark chocolate swirl chocolate chips...moresuzalleogram in Easthampton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!