Mini Bourbon Chocolate Pecan PiesFrom jerrydrussell 9 years ago
- 1 package mini pie shells or 1 pie shell. shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter. shopping list
- 2 oz. unsweetened chocolate. shopping list
- 3 large eggs. shopping list
- 1 cup sugar. shopping list
- 3/4 cup dark corn syrup. shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract. shopping list
- 3 tbsp bourbon. shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt. shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl until frothy and blend in sugar. Stir in syrup, vanilla, bourbon, salt and melted butter. Mix until well blended.
- Arrange pecans on bottom of mini pie shells and carefully pour egg mixture over them. Bake until filling is set and slightly puffy, about 35 minutes.
- Test doneness by inserting a thin knife in the center of each pie. If blade comes out clean, the pie is done.
- Transfer to rack and allow to cool completely before serving.
The Cookjerrydrussell Sheppard AFB, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!