Butterscotch MorselsFrom girlieerin 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place the peanuts, noodles, and peanut butter into a large bowl.
- Melt bits in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat 30 second cooking intervals until the bits are melted.
- Combine the melted bits with the peanuts, noodles, and peanut butter and stir until everything is coated.
- Use an ice cream scoop to shape the cookies and drop them onto the wax paper. Cool until hardened. If using a 1/4 cup scoop you should make approximately 21 cookies.
- To keep them from getting too soft store the cookies in the refrigerator.
- View step by step images of this recipe at my food blog Erin Cooks
The Cookgirlieerin Cambridge, MA
The Rating3 people
Sweet, salty, snack-attack friendly! Great post, GirlieErin...
BTW, I've had Exploding Pyrex Traumatic Syndrome too:) Scares the daylights out of ya, doesn't it??kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
These are yummy! I like them without the peanuts! They are also good with marshmallows added!coolnatty in West Jordan loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!