SouvlakiFrom caramia 7 years ago
- 2/3 lemon, juiced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons soy sauce shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 2-3/4 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch cubes shopping list
- 1-1/3 medium yellow onions, cut into 1 inch pieces shopping list
- 1-1/3 green bell peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces shopping list
- skewers shopping list
How to make it
- In a large glass bowl, mix together lemon juice, olive oil, soy sauce, oregano, and garlic; add pork, onions, and green peppers, and stir to coat. Cover, and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Thread pork, peppers, and onions onto skewers.
- Lightly oil grate. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or to desired doneness, turning skewers frequently for even cooking.
The Cookcaramia US.
- Not added to any groups yet!