Crockpot Chicken ParmesanFrom flavorsofitaly 8 years ago
- 2 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 3 oz each) shopping list
- 1and 1/4 crushed tomatoes shopping list
- 2 lg cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- Pinch of celery seed shopping list
- 2 tbl dry red wine shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella shopping list
- 2 Tbl grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and saute, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Combine chicken, tomatoes, and garlic, sugar, celery seeds and wine in crockpot. Cover and cook on low until chicken is 6-8 hours.
- Combine cheeses in a small bowl and sprinkle them over chicken. Do not stir. Cook until cheeses are melted, about 15 minutes.
The Cookflavorsofitaly Memphis, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!