Yorkshire PuddingFrom copcook 8 years ago
How to make it
- Made this mix when the roast is put into the oven, and let stand until roast is done.
- using a blender pulse eggs until slightly frothy
- add milk and pulse til mixed, add salt
- turn blender on to low speed and sift flour right into blender
- mixture will look like a thin paste
- Once roast is done and is resting, turn oven to 450
- Spray oil a 6 muffin tin, drop one or two drops of roast drippings in each of the six openings. put pan into oven and allow to heat til you hear the oil spitting. Give the mixture 3-4 pulses with the blender, remove hot tin from oven and pour mixture into openings filling them 1/2 way, quickly return to oven. Bake for approx 30min at 450 or until Yorkshires are a beautiful medium brown and well risen.
The Cookcopcook Calgary, CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!