Coffee Almond CakeFrom cholena 6 years ago
- 200 ml lo fat evaporated milk shopping list
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 3 tbsp Nescafe Blend 37 mixed in sme hot water shopping list
- 250 g flour shopping list
- 250 caster sugar shopping list
- 1tsp bi carbonate of soda shopping list
- 1 tsp baking pwd shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 L eggs shopping list
- handful of chopped almonds shopping list
- syrup shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive margarine shopping list
- 2 tbsp coffe pwd mixed in hot water shopping list
- 2 tbsp icing sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla essence shopping list
- 1 tbsp lo fat evaporated milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- mix the milk and the lemon to curdle
- sift the flour , salt , soda , baking pwd
- beat the eggs . add the oil .
- add the flour in 3 stages and curdled milk in 2 stages alternatively .
- Fold in 3/4 of the chopped nuts .
- grease the cake pan and line it
- sprinkle the remaining 1/4 of the nuts
- pour the batter
- Bake for 50 mins .
- cool it .
- beat the margarine , instant coffee , caster sugar and the vanilla essence and the milk
- Pour the syrup on top which will be obsorbed by the cake .
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating5 people
Hi Cholena.This is a winner,specially with the pictures.Thanks for sharing..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Yummy.Sounds great...ambus in Lahore loved it
Mmmmmmmmm, it didn't take much convincing for me to rate this lovely recipe with "5" forks! Thank you so very much Cholena for sharing it.lor in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!