Sweet And Sour OnionsFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat broiler.
- Arrange onion wedges in a single layer on a large sheet pan and brush with oil.
- Season with salt and pepper then broil 5 inches from heat turning until golden brown.
- Bring vinegar, sugar and water to simmer in a medium saucepan then add onions and butter.
- Simmer covered for 5 minutes.
- Uncover pan and continue to simmer stirring for 2 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste then let stand until cool.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!