Parmesan Encrusted TilapiaFrom expee 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt shopping list
- 2 pounds tilapia fillets shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven's broiler. Grease a broiling pan or line pan with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder and celery salt. Mix well and set aside.
- Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan. Broil a few inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes.
- Remove the fillets from the oven and cover them with the Parmesan cheese mixture on the top side.
- Broil for 2 more minutes or until the topping is browned and fish flakes easily with a fork. Be careful not to over cook the fish.
- Tip: Cut center vein out of the tilapia to remove fishy flavor.
People Who Like This Dish 26
The Cookexpee Reading, PA
The Rating5 people
This was absolutely delicious. My boyfriend say's it's his favorite fish recipe now. Thanks for posting it. Cravenhairchic in Santa Ana loved it
I made this for dinner tonight and it was great. I'll be making this again and passing it along to my sisters. Thanks for a great recipe!irishiz in Annapolis loved it
Excellent recipe. Next time we may add a little kick to it with some hot sauce. We had some sauce left over and used it on Mahi mahi - again it tasted fantastic!ourway in Bloomington loved it