Pineapple Noodle KugelFrom borinda 7 years ago
- 1 c sugar shopping list
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 large can crushed pineapple in heavy syrup + 1 small can (or one large can and its syrup and another large can drained) shopping list
- 1 pound broad noodles, cooked shopping list
- 1 pound creamed cottage cheese shopping list
- 8 ounces sweet butter shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Grease a 3 quart baking dish generously
- In a blender combine the sugar, eggs, and pineapple until blended and frothy.
- Mix the butter into the noodles to keep them separate and coated.
- Combine the eggs into the noodles and add salt to taste.
- pour this into the prepared dish.
- Bake at 350 for one hour.
- This is best served right out of the oven to be at its lightest. this can be frozen and reheated but will never have that initial lightness.