Easy Yeast RollsFrom crossfire 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup warm water shopping list
- 2 tbsp active dry yeast shopping list
- 2 tbsp plus3/4 cp sugar shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1 stick margarine shopping list
- 1/2 cup shortening shopping list
- 2 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 7 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup cold water shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine the warm water, yeast and 2 tbsp sugar and let rest for 5 minutes.
- In a medium mixing bowl, pour the boiling water over the margarine, shortening, the remaining 3/4 cup sugar and salt. Sir well.
- In a large mixing bowl, using 2 cups at a time, alternate the ingredients as follows: pour in 2 cups of flour, then yeast mixture and mix. Add 2 cups flour, then beaten eggs and mix.
- Add 2 cups flour then the cold water and mix well.
- Add the remaining 1 1/2 cup flour and mix very well. the dough will be very sticky.
- Covr and refrigerate for 5 hour or overnight.
- When ready to serve, preheat overn to 350 degrees. Shape into balls. Place on a nonstick baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!