Crockpot JambalayaFrom rj660 7 years ago
- 1lb cooked frozen shrimp without tails shopping list
- 1 lb sliced andouille sausage shopping list
- 1 lb boneless/skinless chicken breast halves, cubed shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice shopping list
- 1 lg chopped green bell pepper shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 lg chopped onion shopping list
- 2 tsp dried parsley shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme shopping list
- 2 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 2 tsp cajun seasoning shopping list
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper (or to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine sausage, chicken, broth, tomatoes with juice, green bell pepper, celery, and onion in crockpot. Season mixture with parsley, thyme, oregano, Cajun seasoning and cayenne pepper to taste. Cover, and cook 3 to 4 hours on High or 7 to 8 hours on Low. Add shrimp during the last 30 minutes of cook time.
The Cookrj660 San Diego, CA
The Rating6 people
it does sound very good. to the above comment, it probably depends on the quality of produce and products used - canned tomatoes can make or break a recipe, depending on how flavourful they are, same with all the produce - if it is in season, it's bo...moregeeimjo in loved it
Good ingredients but lacking a little bit in flavor - maybe too much broth in there. I'll try again someday... Thanks for the recipe though!
revdave in Chicago loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!