German Apple CakeFrom crs101271 6 years ago
- 5 apples, pared & sliced shopping list
- 5 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 5 teaspoons sugar shopping list
- 3 cups flour, unsifted shopping list
- 2 1/3 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup cooking oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1/3 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix apples with cinnamon and sugar; toss and set aside.
- Blend remaining ingredients together (except the baking soda and powder) with mixer on low speed 1 minute; then 3 minutes on medium speed. Add the baking soda and powder; mix 1 minute more.
- Grease tube pan and fill with alternating layers of batter and apples (3 layers batter, 2 layers of apples; begin and end with batter). Bake for 1 1/2 hours; cool 15 minutes then remove from pan.
The Cookcrs101271 Norton, OH
The Rating6 people
sounds really good for me
thanksnakedchef in Taichung loved it
I love a really good cake recipe... this sounds wonderful.... And so fallish....Wonderful!!!!!zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Awesome German Apple Cake recipe CRS and thanks so much for sharing it with all of us. I don't know how I missed your recipes but I'm glad I found this one ;) High 5!lor in Toronto loved it