Calzones With Spinach and Bleu CheeseFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Unroll dough onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray then cut into 4 quarters.
- Pat each quarter into a rectangle.
- Top each with 1/4 of the spinach, onion, mushrooms and 3 tablespoons cheese.
- Bring 2 opposite corners to center pinching points to seal.
- Bring remaining 2 corners to center pinching all pints together to seal well.
- Bake at 425 for 12 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!