Creamy Pork with Sauteed MushroomsFrom magpieno6 8 years ago
- 3 lbs. Diced pork steak shopping list
- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter shopping list
- 3/4 lb. fresh mushrooms, chopped shopping list
- 10z. can Cream chicken soup shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 1 egg lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 tblsp water shopping list
- 1/2 teasp Crushed dried rosemary shopping list
- 1/4 tespn black pepper shopping list
- 1 pinch garlic powder shopping list
- 3 tblsp vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat Oven to 165 degrees C
- In large frying pan, stir together egg. water. rosemary, black pepper and garlic powder.
- Heat Vegetable Oil in small saute
- pan over medium heat
- Dip pork steaks into egg mixture and coat with breadcrumbs, brown pork for 5 minutes on each side. Remove and place in Casserole dish
- In Saute pan, heat butter over medium heat, stir in mushrooms and cook until tender
- Add mushrooms and bitter to large frying pan an then stir in soup, sour cream and chicken stock. Warm through then pour over pork and cover casserole dish with lid.
- Bake in Oven for 1 hour.
- Seve over Hot Cooked Rice or with Potatoes, as desired.
The Cookmagpieno6 Fleetwood, Fylde. G.B., GB
- Not added to any groups yet!