Kale With Garlic And Dried CranberriesFrom dond 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cook kale in a 6-quart pot of boiling salted water (1½ tablespoons salt for 4 quarts water), uncovered, until almost tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Drain in a colander, then immediately transfer kale to an ice bath to stop cooking. When kale is cool, drain but do not squeeze.
- Cook garlic in oil in same pot over medium heat, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add kale, dried cranberries, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ⅛ teaspoon pepper and cook, tossing frequently with tongs, until kale is heated through and tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
The Cookdond Rockville, MD
- Not added to any groups yet!