Cream Cheese BrowniesFrom jones2888 9 years ago
- 4 squares unsweetened chocolate shopping list
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 t. vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional) shopping list
- In a separate bowl combine: shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 T flour shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F or 325 degrees for glass pan
- Microwave chocoalte and butter in a large microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until butter is melted.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted
- Stir sugar into chocolate until well blended. Mix in eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour and nuts until well blended. Spread in greased foil-lined 13 X 9-inch baking pan.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture over brownie batter. Swirl with knife to marbleize.
- Bake 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. DO NOT OVERBAKE.
- Cool in pan. Cut into squares.
The Cookjones2888 Columbus, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!