White Bean Chicken ChiliFrom shelleybeanz73 8 years ago
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 2 (15 oz) cans cannellini beans, drained and divided shopping list
- 1 (4 oz) can of green chilis, drained shopping list
- 2 1/4 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp chili powder shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Coat large saucepan with spray.
- Heat over medium-heat until hot.
- Add onion and garlic, saute til tender.
- Add 1 can of beans, chilis, broth, chicken, chili powder and salt and pepper.
- Mash remaining beans with fork.
- Add beans and chicken to pan.
- Bring to boil, cover, reduce heat.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Great served with Mexican cornbread. :o)