Bacon Double Cheese Stuffed BurgersFrom elaina253 10 years ago
How to make it
- Combine bacon, onion, cheddar cheese and set aside.
- Combine beef, spike and beer, mix thoroughly, the shape into 6 thin patties.
- Put bacon/onion/cheese on 3 patties.
- Top with remaining patties and press edges to seal.
- Grill, broil or pan fry until well done, about 4 minutes per side.
The Cookelaina253 Federal Way, WA
The Rating8 people
This sounds fantastic! And beer! Who can beat that? :-) I am saving this one to try. Thank you.frankieanne in Somewhere loved it
This was so good - and huge! Good thing I put some lettuce and tomato on for a vegetable serving as I couldn't eat another thing. I didn't have any hambuger buns. I used a ciabatta sandwich roll.frankieanne in Somewhere loved it
These tasted great, kind of a challenge to get to hold together, and they were very large burgers... but very tasty!nnikki in Menomonie loved it