Curry Samosa Hand PiesFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
- 1/3 cup coriander, chopped fine shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 small onion shopping list
- ½ tbsp curry powder shopping list
- Pinch cayenne pepper (optional) shopping list
- juice and rid of 1 lime shopping list
- 6 cups cooked chick peas, drained and rinsed shopping list
- ½ cup small green peas (keep frozen if using) shopping list
- 6 12 x 17” phyllo pastry sheets (about 150g total) shopping list
- PAM or similar non-stick spray shopping list
How to make it
- Pre heat oven to 400°F.
- Process coriander, garlic, onion, curry powder, cayenne, lime juice and zest, and half the chickpeas in a food processor until it forms a paste.
- Transfer to a bowl, and fold in remaining chickpeas and frozen peas.
- Lay a sheet of phyllo on a lightly floured surface.
- Spray with PAM, fold in half and half again.
- Place 1/6 of chickpea mixture in the centre of the sheet, brush edges with water and turn corners diagonally over filling, folding along open edges to seal.
- Repeat with remaining sheets and filling.
- Transfer to a sprayed baking tray.
- Spray lightly with the PAM and bake 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 and bake a further 10 minutes or until heated through.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
On A Budget559 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Good To Freeze129 members
Eat Light Healthy457 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Cooking With Kids38 members