Loaded Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom angelgirl94 7 years ago
- 1 cup salted butter-softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups sifted self rising flour shopping list
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips(white chocolate chips may be substituted) shopping list
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup butter toffee chips shopping list
- 1 cup roughly chopped cashews(or the nut of your choice) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In large mixing bowl,cream butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour and mix until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips,toffee chips and nuts.
- Drop dough in rounded tablespoons onto lightly greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake on center rack for 11-13 minutes or until brown around the edges.
- Cool on pan for five minutes then transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store cookies in airtight container.
- Cookies should be crisp around the edges and soft in the middle.
- Unbaked dough can be wrapped tightly and frozen for up to 2 months.
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating1 people
Oh wow I need to try these - they sound awesome...5 forksaussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Choco Lovers138 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Holiday Cookie Swappers222 members
Pass Down Recipes313 members
Bake Sale126 members
Chocoholics Anonymous154 members
Death By Chocolate122 members
Cooking For Kids56 members
A Cookie Jar57 members