Shrimp Scampi PastaFrom haolewife 7 years ago
- 1.5-2lbs raw medium shrimp deveined and cleaned tails removed shopping list
- 1.5 sticks of butter shopping list
- 4-5 cloves garlic, minced fine shopping list
- 1/4c white wine or chicken broth shopping list
- 4T flat leaf parsley shopping list
- 4T lemon juice shopping list
- 1 pkg angel hair pasta shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Clean shrimp
- Put water on for pasta
- Melt 1 stick of butter in large saute pan
- add garlic and saute 1-2 minutes
- add wine or broth,lemon juice and parsley
- cook 1-2 minutes
- add shrimp and cook until just pink; set aside
- Meanwhile cook pasta according to pkg. directions in salted water
- Drain and return to pot
- Add 1/2 stick butter to pasta-allow to melt
- Add shrimp to pasta and toss.
- Salt and pepper if desired.
- Goes great with a salad and garlic bread!
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookhaolewife Vacaville, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!