Microwave peanut butter fudgeFrom achope246 8 years ago
How to make it
- Microwave butter and peanut butter for 2 minutes on high.
- Remove and stir.
- Microwave on high for 2 more minutes.
- Add vanilla and powdered sugar and stir to combine. This takes a little work to get incorporated.
- Spread into a buttered 8x8 pan lined with waxed paper.
- Place a second piece of waxed paper on the surface of the fudge.
- Refrigerate until cool.
- Cut into 1" cubes and store in an airtight container for up to a week. (Yeah, right!)