seafood stewFrom ladywag 6 years ago
- 400gm can chopped tomatoes shopping list
- 1 medium onion finely sliced shopping list
- handful frozen mixed sliced peppers shopping list
- 1 stick celery "julienned" shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic or garlic puree shopping list
- 2 anchovy fillets (optional) shopping list
- pinch mixed dried herbs shopping list
- pinch chilli powder shopping list
- glass of red wine shopping list
- 6oz fillet firm white fish (I use frozen coley portion) shopping list
- 1 pack mixed cooked seafood ( mussles, prawns, squid, cockles etc.) shopping list
- 10 black olives shopping list
- olive oil to taste shopping list
- fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan and add the onion and celery, saute for 2 mins.
- Add garlic, anchovies, mixed herbs and saute for 1 min.
- Add tomatoes, red wine, mixed peppers and olives, allow to boil then cover with a tight lid and simmer on low heat for about 20mins.
- Add the fish and the broccoli and continue to simmer until fish is almost cooked.
- Add seafood and heat through.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve in bowls with fresh parsley sprinkled over.
The Cookladywag Negril, JM
- Not added to any groups yet!