Immoral PilafFrom alagrecque 8 years ago
- 2 cups rice parboiled or basmati shopping list
- 4 cups water or chicken stock shopping list
- 1 ginger root grated approx. 40 gr shopping list
- juice of 2 limes shopping list
- zest of 1 lime shopping list
- 2 tbs butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup anise (dill) chopped shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- We primarilly heat the water or chicken stock and keep it warm in order to use it.
- In a casserole we melt the butter and saute the ginger root with the lime zest for 2 minutes.
- We add the rice and saute a little more till it looks translucent.
- Then we pour the water or stock and simmer in a low heat for approx. 20 mins or till the rice is dry.
- We add the lime juice, salt and pepper and serve with the chopped anise on top.
The Cookalagrecque Thessaloniki, GR
- Not added to any groups yet!