Crab Spinach DipFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 9 ounce package frozen creamed spinach shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 8 ounce package crab meat shopping list
- 3 green onions chopped shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Thaw spinach in microwave at medium power for 6 minutes then set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir well.
- Spoon into a greased shallow 1 quart baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Serve with toasted baguette slices or tortilla chips.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
yum!!!!!!!!!!!!cheryilyn in Salem loved it
I made this and it was outstanding! I like it because it uses creamed spinach and that makes prep time very quick. I omitted the hot sauce and I added the crab at the end so as not to break it up more than necessary when mixing. Excellent flavor! ...moreimnitguy in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!