Cream Cheese CookiesFrom swampwalker 7 years ago
- 8 oz. Philadelphia cream cheese shopping list
- 1 1/3 Cups butter shopping list
- 1 1/3 Cups sugar shopping list
- 1/2 Tsp. salt shopping list
- 3 1/3 Cups flour shopping list
- 1 1/4 Tsp. vanilla shopping list
- Optional Ingredients: shopping list
- Red or Green cherries shopping list
- Candy orange slices shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter, cream cheese and sugar.
- Add vanilla, mix in the flour and salt.
- Drop by spoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- May be topped with a bit of red or green cherries at Christmas time or candy orange slices.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 12 minutes.
- DO NOT BROWN !
- They should look like mini homemade bisquits brown on the bottom and white with a touch of brown on the top.
The Cookswampwalker Houma, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!