Chewy Oatmeal Peanut Butter CookiesFrom courtbot 7 years ago
- 1/3 cup margarine shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 tsp vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 3 tbsp honey shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup oatmeal shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 2 cookie sheets.
- 1). Beat margarine and peanut butter until smooth.
- 2.) add brown sugar. Beat until blended.
- 3.) add milk, vinegar, honey and vanilla and beat until uniform.
- 4.) add all dry ingredients except the chocolate chips. Mix with blender on lowest setting until ALMOST mixed. Finish mixing with spatula, adding chocolate chips.
- 5.) roll into 1 1/2" balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
- 6.) bake for 8 minutes. When baked, let cool on wire rack.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookcourtbot St Johns, CA
The Rating5 people
I like these, I notice so far while looking through your recipes you don't feel you need a lot of sugar to make your sweets taste good, that's how I am. I'm going to make these, without the margarine though, probably olive oil.invisiblechef in loved it
tasty easy great thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Holy wow! these are amazing! i made a few substitutions....chunky peanut butter, whole wheat flour, old fashioned oats, regular choc chips and fat free milk, baked for 11-12 minutes. i can't tell if it's me or if the cookies are a tad salty, i wil...morefriendofsparkle in Salt Lake City loved it