Chicken Broccoli AlfredoFrom elaina253 9 years ago
- 1/2 pkg. linguine (8 oz.)* shopping list
- 1 cup fresh OR frozen broccoli flowerets shopping list
- 2 tbsp. butter shopping list
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into cubes shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® condensed cream of mushroom soup OR Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- COOK linguine according to pkg. directions. Add broccoli for last 4 min. of cooking time. Drain.
- HEAT butter in skillet. Cook chicken until browned, stirring often.
- ADD soup, milk, cheese, black pepper and linguine mixture and heat through. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.
- TIP: *Or substitute spaghetti for linguine.
- Serve with a mixed green salad topped with grape tomatoes and balsamic vinaigrette. For dessert serve pear halves.