Pan Seared Scallops On Linguine With Tomato Cream SauceFrom pat2me 9 years ago
- 1 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced shallots shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger shopping list
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into small pieces shopping list
- 2/3 cup chopped seeded plum tomatoes shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro(or parsley) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups hot cooked linguine shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 3/4 pound large sea scallops shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Chopped cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium skillet; bring to a boil.
- Cook until reduced to 1/2 cup (about 5 minutes).
- Drain mixture through a fine sieve into a bowl, reserving liquid; discard solids.
- Return wine mixture to skillet. Add cream; cook over medium heat 1 minute. Add butter, stirring until butter melts. Stir in tomato, 2 tablespoons cilantro, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Add linguine; toss well. Cover and keep warm.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Sprinkle scallops with 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- Arrange scallops in pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until done. Add scallops to pasta mixture; toss gently to combine.
- Garnish with cilantro, if desired
The Cookpat2me Nashua, NH
- Not added to any groups yet!