Tom and JerrysFrom scarletcape 9 years ago
How to make it
- Put egg whites in bowl and beat until real stiff.
- Put egg yolks into another large bowl. Beat until liquid yellow in color.
- Add powdered sugar to egg yolk mixture, a little at a time. If mixture gets too thick you don't have to add all the sugar. Depends on how large your eggs are.
- Add vanilla to yolk mixture. Fold in egg whites by hand(not mixer).
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To make one serving of Tom and Jerrys add around 3 big Tablespoons of Tom and Jerrys mixture to very hot water in a cup. For non-alcoholic version, simply sprinkle with nutmeg and serve.
- For alcoholic version add a little whiskey. We always prefered Canadian whiskey because it is a little smoother.