Black Pepper PastaFrom bubbl3s 7 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Bring water to boil and cook the Bucatini noodle.
- 2. Combine the sauces, black pepper, salt, and water and mix well in a bowl.
- 3. Heat some oil in pan and cook ground beef.
- 4. Add a pinch of salt and a few dashes of ground black pepper.
- 5. When the beef is about 3/4 cooked, pour in the sauce mixture. The sauce should coat the beef well with some liquid left to coat the noodles later.
- 5. Let simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- 6. Pour the cooked noodles into the pan and mix well. There should be no liquid left on the pan.
- If using beef slices, you can marinade them first.