Spicy Tomato and Corn SoupFrom helewes 6 years ago
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth (two 14 1/2-ounce cans) shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels (about 5 ears) shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups Thick & chunky salsa (24-ounce jar) shopping list
- 1/2 cup Diced Green Chiles (4-ounce can) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup crumbled Cotija cheese (2 ounces) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine broth, corn, salsa, chiles and salt in large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes or until corn is crisp-tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese before serving.