Cilantro and Lime Shrimp ScampiFrom bgpilot 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a pan, melt 2 tablespoon of butter on high.
- Once butter is melted lay shrimp in to the pan.
- Once shrimp is in the pan add 2 cloves of chopped garlic. (This way the garlic does not burn and become bitter at such high heat)
- Cook shrimp 1 minute 30 seconds each side.
- Once you flip the shrimp over, add 1 teaspoon of fresh chopped cilantro and 2 tablespoons of lime juice for the shrimp to continue to cook into.
- Add two turns of fresh pepper.
- Take shrimp out of pan and plate. One plate pour a little more lime juice over the shrimp. This way while the shrimp still continue to cook it absorbs the flavors.
- Add a little more fresh chopped cilantro and pepper to taste once on the plate for flavor and presentation.