GRAND CENTRAL PORK CHOP RICE AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLEFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 4 pork chops shopping list
- 4 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 2 cloves chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 medium chopped white onion shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped bell pepper shopping list
- 1 can beef consommé shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup uncooked rice shopping list
- 8 ounce can mushrooms shopping list
- Salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet brown pork chops in 2 tablespoons oil and remove.
- Sauté garlic, onions and bell pepper in remaining oil.
- Add consommé, water, rice and mushrooms.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and stir well.
- Place pork chops on the top of rice and bake at 300 for 45 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!