Delicious LasagnaFrom dlombard23 9 years ago
- 1/2 lb rinsed and chopped spinach shopping list
- 1 lb shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 lb grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 pounds ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 lb pork or beef sausage shopping list
- 1 package of lasagna noodles shopping list
- 3 (26 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to boil. Then add pasta and cook for about 8 to 10 minutes. Then drain and place noodles on a paper towel.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, cook sausage until no all pink is gone and set aside.
- Use a large bowl to mix ricotta and spaghetti sauce. In a different bowl, mix the Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
- Next, stir all but one cup of the cheese mixture into the ricotta mixture; slowly stir in sausage and chopped spinach.
- Preheat oven to 425 degree and while oven is heating, coat the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish with a light layer of spaghetti sauce. Lay 3 to 4 noodles lengthwise and side by side; then lay 3 to 4 noodles overlapping creating a staggered pattern on top.
- Add a layer of the sausage/cheese and repeat these layers twice until they have reached 1/2 inch from the top of the baking dish. Next, layer noodles on top of the lasagna and coat in more spaghetti sauce. Top off with the last cup of cheese mixture and bake for 45 minutes or until a light brown.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookdlombard23 Poway, CA
The Rating5 people
wonderful homestyle lasagna, delicious and very comforting.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Fabulous! Can't believe I missed it the first time around.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!