Starlight Sugar Cookies Cookie Mix recipeFrom kikiman 5 years ago
- Brighten up the holidays with starry sugar cookies made with easy sugar cookie mix. shopping list
- Makes about 2 dozen cookies shopping list
- 1 pouch (1 pound 1.5 ounces) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Gold Medal® all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 container (1 pound) Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy creamy white frosting shopping list
- Betty Crocker® decorating icing (assorted colors) shopping list
- Betty Crocker® decorating sprinkles and sugars (assorted colors) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, melted butter, flour and egg until soft dough forms.
- 2. On floured surface, roll dough to about 1/4-inch thickness. Cut with about 3-inch cookie cutters. On ungreased cookie sheets, place cutouts 1 inch apart.
- 3. Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- 4. Spread frosting on cooled cookies. Decorate as desired with icing, sprinkles and sugars.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
- Nutrition Information: 1 Serving: Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 80); Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 3 1/2g, Trans Fat 2g); Cholesterol 15mg; Sodium 115mg; Total Carbohydrate 28g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 20g); Protein 1g
- Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 0%
- Exchanges: 2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 2 Fat Carbohydrate Choices: 2
- *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- To keep cookies longer, wrap tightly, label and freeze up to 6 months.