Egg SandwichFrom ashleythm 8 years ago
How to make it
- Start off with toasting the bread, let it cool before you apply the mayo to it.
- Heat up a pan to cook your eggs over medium heat.
- Spray with non-stick spray.
- Scramble the eggs up in a bowl, and pour into pan.
- Cook the eggs as if you were making an omelet.
- Cut the eggs with your food flipper into two parts, and make those two parts square!
- Place cheese on top of each part, and cover with lid until cheese is melted.
- While cheese is melting, it is now a good time to slap some mayo on that cooled down toast.
- Place those rad egg squares on the toast, and make into a sandwich.
- You can also put onions in the eggs, spam, ham, sausage, kielbasa, peppers, whatever floats your boat. It's like an omelet in sandwich form, be creative!!!
The Cookashleythm North Hollywood, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!