Tomato Tart AppetizerFrom smurfetta 6 years ago
- 3/4 cup diced tomatoes shopping list
- 2 teaspoons red onions, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 1 package mini phyllo shells (found in the freezer section) shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded jarlsberg cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- real bacon bits shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place diced tomatoes in a colander.
- Sprinkle with onions, basil, seasomed salt and toss.
- Allow to drain, stirring occasionally and pressing very gently a few times to coax out the juices.
- Fill phyllo shells with 1 tablespoon of tomato mixture.
- Stir together mayo and cheese in a small bowl.
- Put a teaspoonful of mayo mixture on top.
- Sprinkle with bacon bits.
- Bake tomato filled shells 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- May be prepared ahead and refrigerated. Reheat before serving.