Chicken Paprika With Sour Cream GravyFrom cookinwithjen 6 years ago
- 5 large boneless chicken breast fillets shopping list
- 2 eggs (slightly beaten) shopping list
- 1 cup of flour shopping list
- 2 tsp of red paprika shopping list
- 2 tsp of garlic powder shopping list
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter shopping list
- 2 - 10 oz cans of cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1- 16 oz container of sour cream shopping list
- 1 bunch of green onions (washed, dried, and diced) shopping list
How to make it
- Dip chicken breasts into beaten egg.
- Mix flour, paprika, and garlic powder. Dredge each chicken breasts until thoroughly coated.
- In a 10 inch skillet melt 2 sticks of butter.
- Fry chicken until outside is brown *depending on thickness of fillet, it's usually about 5 minutes per side*
- In same pan mix in soup, sour cream, and green onions.
- Stir and cover with lid.
- Simmer on stovetop on medium heat for around 45 minutes or until inside of chicken is completely white.
- Serve chicken along with gravy with a nice side dish of steamed vegetables and rice or mashed potatoes.
The Cookcookinwithjen Goldsboro, NC
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!