Boiled CustardFrom redkitchen 7 years ago
How to make it
- Beat eggs with electric beater for 1 minute.
- In top of double boiler, combine eggs with all other ingredients
- Cook over simmering water, stirring constantly until mixture coats spoon.
- Cool to room temp
- Beat again with beater at medium for approx 3 minutes
- Put in container and refrigerate for 3 hours
- Once chilled, add desired amount to custard to booze, or maybe that should be the other way around for the faint hearted. Anyway, after a couple mugs, you won't care, and you'll be allot more fun to be around.