Buttercream FrostingFrom achope246 7 years ago
How to make it
- Soften the fluff for 30 seconds in the microwave.Scrape the entire contents of the jar into a medium bowl.
- Mix on high until smooth.
- Add the butter in small pieces and whip until smooth.
- Scrape the bowl well and whip again.
- Use immediately or add one of the flavors listed just until fully incorporated.
- Chocolate: Melt 5 oz bittersweet chocolate and let stand until barely warm. Mix into buttercream.
- White chocolate: Melt 6oz white chocolate and let stand until barely warm. Mix into buttercream.
- Coffee: Dissolve 1-2 Tbsp instant coffee granules in 1 Tbsp hot water. Mix into buttercream.
- Orange: Combine 2 tsp freshly grated orange zest and 1-3 drops orange oil (or 1/4 tsp orange extract). Do I really have to say "mix into buttercream" again??