Nut Crescent CookiesFrom borinda 10 years ago
How to make it
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Add the extracts and the flour and salt.
- Mix in the nuts until just blended -- do not overbeat. This is a batter that does not like being handled too much.
- Shape the dough into a ball, wrap in waxed paper, and chill one hour.
- Take one tsp of the batter and lightly roll in your hands to form a crescent shape. Keep repeating and placing these, with room to spread a bit, on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 300 degree oven for about 40 minutes. Keep an eye on them not to burn but they will rise a bit and turn lightly golden. I like using Silpats on my cookie sheets for these.
- These cookies are delicate so handle with care when removing to cooling racks.
- When cooled dust with confectioner's sugar.
- These cookies freeze nicely, if they last that long.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookborinda SoCal, CA
The Rating4 people
my sister makes these often..and they are yummypaprikamama in Lake Mary loved it
Your family and ours clearly have similar baked goods tastes. What fun to share with you.borinda in SoCal loved it
great cresent cookies thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!