Light Cranberry FudgeFrom shirleyoma 9 years ago
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 package (6 ounces) dried cranberries shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil. Coat the foil with cooking spray; set
- In a heavy saucepan, combine chocolate chips and corn syrup. Cook
- and stir over low heat until melted. Remove from the heat. Stir in the
- confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla. Beat with a wooden spoon until
- thickened and glossy, about 5 minutes. Stir in cranberries and walnuts.
- Spread into prepared pan; refrigerate until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan; discard foil. Cut fudge into
- 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Yield: 1-1/3 pounds (81 pieces).
- Nutrition Facts
- One serving: 1 piece Calories: 36 Fat: 2 g Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg Sodium: 3 mg Carbohydrate: 6 g Fiber: 0 g Protein: 0 g
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating5 people
great recipe.. love cranberriespeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Very nice recipe! 55555 !lanacountry in Macon loved it
hello my dear friend. i am surely going to try this one for christmas. i know my family will love this one. thanks for posting it. jobigstmpr in Edgewood loved it