Easy irresistable fruit cakeFrom ahmed1 8 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 Betty Crocker’s vanilla cake box shopping list
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup whipping cream (whipped with 3 tbsp powder sugar) shopping list
- 24 strawberry halves shopping list
- blanched almonds shopping list
- icing sugar shopping list
- * These ingredients make 2 (20cm) cakes. shopping list
How to make it
- Bake cake as directed on box in two 20cm greased and lined cake pans.
- Once baked, pierce the cake surface with a fork (dip the fork just till the middle of the cake ).Divide the condensed milk can and pour it over the surface.Cover with foil and chill 30 minutes. Pipe rosettes or any shape you desire with the whipped cream on top, arrange strawberries. Sprinkle Almonds and icing sugar on top.
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating13 people
Lovely and delicious!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Wow, that sounds fabulous and looks fabulous also. Great Post Ahmed.henrie in Savannah loved it
Looks absolutely mouthwatering. Wouldn't use other fruits, looks great with the strawberries. Love the cake absorbing the condenced milk! You think of the greatest things!liezel in Bloemfontein loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!