Coconut rice dessert barsFrom kawa11desho 7 years ago
How to make it
- Drain and reserve coconut water from coconut, You may wish to filter it.
- Prepare rice as directed, substituting coconut water for 1 1/3 cup of regular water called for on package directions.
- Separate coconut flesh from hard outer shell. Divide in half and set aside.
- Dissolve powdered sugar into canned coconut milk, set aside.
- While rice is cooking, take half of coconut meat and grate to superfine.
- Grate remaining half in fine to small grate.
- While rice is still warm, add canned coconut milk and powered sugar,combining gently but thoroughly.
- Next, add the superfine grate coconut flesh.
- Combine thoroughly and form into 1x3 bars on chilled cooling trays.
- Press some of the small grate coconut flesh onto the top of each bar. Dust each lightly with ginger. Serve.
The Cookkawa11desho Cincinnati, OH
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!