Taco DipFrom crs101271 6 years ago
- 1 envelope onion soup mix shopping list
- 1 container (16 oz) sour cream shopping list
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 pound ground beef, cooked, drained and crumbled shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar or monterey jack cheese (about 3 oz) shopping list
- Shredded lettuce shopping list
- chopped tomatoes shopping list
- tortilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In shallow 1-quart casserole, combine onion soup mix, sour cream, cream cheese, ground beef and 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup cheese over top. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until heated through. Top with lettuce and tomato and serve with tortilla chips.
The Cookcrs101271 Norton, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!