Pear BreadFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 3 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tbl cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup pecans, chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 eggs slightly beaten shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 cups pears, peeled and grated shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Combine dry ingredients except sugar in a large bowl. Make a well in the center.
- In another container combine oil, eggs, sugar, pears and vanilla. Add to dry ingredients, stirring until just moistened.
- Spoon mixture into two greased 8.5x2.5 inch loaf pans.
- Bake in a 325 degree oven 60-70 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Keep wrapped for freshness.
- Yields: 2 medium loaves
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating1 people
Yumola. Love pears, this one sounds great. Will try as soon as pears come in, great post again. This one gets a 5. Keep up the great posts.chefmeow in Garland loved it